Welcome to Forest Dental
Welcome to Forest Dental. We are a small, long-established family dentist in Loughton, Essex. We focus on preventative dentistry, stopping problems before they start, and when they do arise we aim to fix issues and keep them fixed, so that patients are not caught in an endless circle of dentistry for recurrent problems. Our full services include general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
Your dentist in Loughton, Dr Sab Rana, prides herself on offering gentle family dentistry. Her ethos of putting the needs of her patients first is shared by the whole team, who offer comfortable and innovative treatment to patients of all ages. We see patients from the age of 6 months upwards, and have generations of the same families coming to us for dental treatment.
Covid 19 - Keeping You Safe Is Our Top Priority
- All patients will be screened before their appointment and only allowed to attend if they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- A non-contact forehead thermometer will be used to check for a high temperature before the patient is allowed to enter the building.
- Hand sanitizing gel will be immediately offered upon entrance to the reception area.
- All patients will be provided with a surgical face mask which must be worn at all times (except during actual clinical treatment in the dental chair).
- All patients will be provided with shoe coverings and will be asked to remove outdoor shoes before entering our clinical areas.
- Anti microbial mouthwash will be provided for use by the patient prior to treatment and at the end of treatment.
- Social distancing will be maintained in the reception area and we have installed a sneeze screen for your protection.
- The surgery shall be left fallow in between each patient to allow for a deep cleaning and disinfection using UV light disinfection techniques and cleaning and wiping of all surfaces including mopping of the floor.
- We have installed HEPA air filtration which has proven to kill coronavirus in the air.
- We will be using full hospital grade surgical PPE including FFP3 respirator masks and sterile gowns when undertaking any AGP (drilling/cleaning).
- All high touch areas will be disinfected throughout the building between every patient.
Our Expertise and Technology
Forest Dental Practice uses the latest technologies and techniques and the team are focused on continually improving their skills and knowledge to provide you with the best treatment available.
We know that many patients can be nervous about visiting the dentist, which is why we are focused on offering a friendly, warm and relaxed service to help put you at ease. Dental techniques have advanced greatly in recent years, and we embrace the very latest developments to give patients a pain-free experience.
Our Healozone machine enables us to treat tooth decay in children and adults without the need for drilling (the sound of the drill is one of the main sources of dental phobia). We also have an early diagnoses machine that uses lasers to diagnose decay in the very early stages, meaning it can be quickly and easily treated.
We believe that our high quality of service, investment in new technologies and our whole team's genuine interest in the welfare of all of our patients are our defining features makes stand out from other dental practices.
We are totally committed to quality, and the costs of treatment reflect the value of the time taken and the skill of our dentist, as well as the quality of materials used. We offer Dental Membership Plans and 0% finance subject to status to help you spread the cost of dental treatment.