Forest Dental is a small family dental practice based in Loughton. We use the latest techniques and technology to provide safe, high-quality gentle dentistry for all the family.
We employ a strict cross-infection control policy that protects both patients and staff. Disposable equipment is used wherever possible, and sterilisation procedures are rigorously adhered to and monitored continuously, making the dental environment truly safe.
Our focus is on providing long-term dental care, rather than a short-term fix. To do that we use the latest technology, including:
- Our Healozone machine, which can treat decay without drilling;
- Our Diagnodent machine for early diagnosis of tooth decay;
- Digital x-rays;
- Fibreoptic lighting;
- Intraoral cameras;
From the very start of your patient journey, you can rest assured you are in safe, caring and experienced hands. Whether you visit us for general, preventative, restorative or cosmetic dentistry, we offer you the same promises.
We promise to:
- Welcome you into a caring and professional environment;
- Listen with respect and respond to your concerns;
- Explain any treatment needed, give you all the treatment options, and clearly explain the associated costs;
- Do our best to ensure appointments run to time;
- Perform our very best standard of dental work for you at all times;
- Keep you informed of the latest techniques and use all the best materials available; and
- Guarantee our dental work for a minimum of twelve months, with a five-year guarantee on all porcelain work (subject to terms and conditions).
We appreciate your commitment to:
- Arrive in plenty of time for your appointment;
- Follow our instructions to care for the work we provide;
- Attend review and maintenance appointments as advised;
- Pay for treatments as requested;
- Talk to us. Let us know what you think of what we do, right or wrong; and
- Help our practice grow by recommending us to your family, friends and colleagues.